Thursday, June 7, 2007

FINALS ARE..oVeR...yayyyyyy

2day was my Last exame for this semester. ..GOD....i'm really glad that it's over …uhhhh…it's crazy be4 entering the exam I was so sick 4 the whole day,went to the hospital at midnight..studiedtill 7:30..i was sick.sleepy..tired in every way,,but now that I have absolutely nothing to do,no where to go.i'm not sick any more and sleeping is that last thing on my mind…I'm actually considering going to college next week and hang with my friends who still have exams..uhh
What happened with me 2day was when I was about to hand my paper , my prof said every1 who gave me their paper got an F….I SWAER..I PANICKED AND FROZE..all I wanted was give her the paper and run for mylife ….but no ..She told me STOP..like she's talking to a girl in the kindergarten ,,,I was like what..!!!!! inshallah mo F2??…WALLAHII..i doubted myself…she checked the paper,saw that I did ok,,and basically told me,,u're free to go… after what..SHE RUINED MY DAY..IHYIHYIHY

3 comments:

Aya said...

Big congrats!! Fatigue mysteriously disappears when exams are over, LOL. Enjoy your break.

Hopeless Dreamer said...

yess,it's amazing how i felt(when i realized the exam is not that hard and i might passe after alll))NO MORE ILLNESS..
thanks for ur wishes, I have only 2 weeks ,and the weather is not encouraging to go out but I'll try:-)

Lonesome Dreamer said...

I hate those professors too! Way to give my heart a workout, lol. Try to get enough sleep in those two weeks...hibernate :d