Tuesday, May 29, 2007

ME & MY DAD

2day while I was dreaming of (((I can't remember but I sure felt like S!!!!T for waking up so it must've been a great1)my mum woke me up not screaming or anything but using that mums calm voice(for a disaster has just happened))so before I even processed what she said I got up wore my 3abaya and scarf and headed for the door, then I realized I can't find my car keys..((God. this has never happened BEFORE ...I know I'm messy and crazy but my keys r always in the same place …EXCEPT for 2day of course…my mum suggested to look in my bag((I wanted to yell I've already looked there but I was desperate so I looked again and guess what MY KEYS WERE THER..UHH I was obviously still sleepy so I didn’t look wellllll…I don't need this now... I'm in a hurry ..so in the mean time mum filled me about dads situation..(it turned out his car broke down and he wanted me to pick him up)))OF COURSE I don't mind helping my dad I'm not a demon child……..!!!!!!!!!!!but maybe if I had more time to sleep …the chances of me having an accident will diminish ...Anyways…I grabbed my phone and called my dad… after the fifth ring… feeling pissed..I wanted to screammmmm((dad r u loving standing in the burning sun,,,pick up the phonee)))by then I was sneezing like crazy,,, nd I was feeling dizzy and tired like I've never been ..nd I noticed my dads name did not appear in the caller's idée..n it turned out that this whole timee I've been calling some1 else ((sorry wallahii for walking u upp in the early morning ..me=very sorry)))sooo finally I got a hold of my dad and he showed where he was n all,,,nd b/c of the circumstance. my usually not very chatty dad was talking to me the whole time(((soo what do u think is wrong with the car..it's defiantly the ....or …..(he mentioned some weird names n I'm assuming that he's talking about the car noww….uhhhh)seriously what I'm suppose to say I'm not a freaking mechanic and I love u dad((but I don't give a damn about the stupid car ,,I just neeeeeeeed to go bak to bed)))so I did my best (which is nodding and answering him in every 2 minutes….uhhhhh..at last ..home ..sweet home..i reached my room and realized I can't sleep) now so normally I wouldn’t care but b/c I had an exam ..I neeeeeded to sleep to feel fresh (so guess wat I did))I forced myself to sleep. .literally nd woke up every 30 mintes. .then at some point I decided I can't study now,,,I'm screwed and the panicky feeling woke me upp…n INSTEAD OF STUDYING..I'M HERE..WRITTING THIS BLOGG…WHATTTTT…!!!!
CHA CHA....BA BYEEE EVERY1..I HAVE A LOT 2 DOOO…UKKKKKKK

4 comments:

Ever The Idealist said...

Relax sister, its all for the greater good IA Ameen. You have a nice blog here. Hows Kuwait? Am in good old England here and it has been a hot recently...

Admin said...

I'm new to blogging too. I happy that there are some somali people blogging ou there.....

Hopeless Dreamer said...

hii..ever the idealist..thanx 4 ur kind words..nd yes..i dunoo why i get that alot ((ppl telling to me to relax)but that's just who i am..hehehe..
the weather in kuwait is SOO hot ..THAT IF I STAYED OUTSIDE FOR A MINUTE,,i'm sure i'll burn..

Hopeless Dreamer said...

abdinassir..sure..we need somali bloggers .specially from the arab world,,cuz i haven't seen any..YET,,ENJOY MY BLOG