Monday, May 28, 2007

Opposite attract. Maybe not!!

2day I was discussing an interesting topic with my friend.:: what makes ppl become friends ,how does that happen…by chance…for a reason or.. by
determination(asking that person to be your friend))…dunno I haven’t done it thought but maybe other ppl have so I have 2 include it((weirdoos))!!!…

back to my topic,,,I found that am always looking for the same qualities that I have in ppl ,and It suddenly hit me… that is why I'm not making (or looking for)tons on friends, really!!!!!
And the shocking part is, I can sense my type ((loll, I'm not sure if I can say my type. I sound a bit boyish)) to explain more. The only ppl who I've gotten really close with r not very social, they r trust worthy. Trust worthy. I KNOW I'VE SAD IT TWICE..BUG OFF..!!!! even if they sound very open and friendly from the outside ,they have a lot to deal with in the inside, if u saw my girll ..(A)U WILL SWERA that she knows every single girl in her college. That's how friendly she is. but the only one who she lets inside, is myself…luv u girlllll…there's my other girllllll(you no who you r ..lolllll))),,.we have so much in common ,,,it's getting scary…!!!!!! Even our differences r not that big. Nothing I can't handle…heheheee..i always wonder if I had a sister close to my age. would I feel so attached to my friends. Or...is it normalllllll,,,,I need an answer.quick..God…..i think I have alot of soul searching to do ,,

but NOT noww after the finals:-(

2 comments:

Admin said...

I like this post very much.....it reads nice.

Hopeless Dreamer said...

thanx alot..i'm glad u enjoyed it..