Friday, May 11, 2007

A friend... OR A colleague


As I might've mentioned be4 ,the life style enforced by parents doesn’t give me the chance to socialize and hang with my as friends as much as I want 2..also,I was never a big fan of the 12 girls group who say that they're ..(((best friends )but know nothing about each other ,,that’s why I was more than pleased by the few friends I had,, ,specially a particular girl who shares my name. but RECENTLY….
I'm staring to feel more and more confused each day. I hate being clueless. I need to be in control of my life or at least know where its headed….MY PROBLEM IS. I haven’t heard from my very close friend in a couple of weeks and I'm staring to get worried. .in her defense I could give u 10 thousand reasons why she cant keep in touch in the moment(((the finals r just around the corner + other reasons I wont dream on mentioning in my blog))…….that's not the real problem…I think for a while now I started to feel that our lives r very different. we hardly share the same interests anymore(((I really can't tell. Did she grew up real quick or I'm I a bit immature…)))I don't mind about all that,, ,I just like TO BE NEEDED…I completely understand about how logical ,rational ,,she is. but for some stupid reason I wish she could put that aside for a minute and agree to do something. Just b/c she missed me. not after everything else is in order and Finally she remembered she had a friend. .uhhh…THE NEW PROBLEM I'M FACING NOW is how can I tell the difference between a friend and a colleague…seriously that’s a big problem(((and don't give me the whole colleague first ,,later on a friend))!! What !!! I've known these girls 4 over a yr now and sometimes I feel THAT I',M totally and utterly LOST…the main thing 4 me now is that I don’t want to loose contact with sum of them.. specially ((…… n…..)I love how u can see their face changing when they see you, wanting to spend time with u just b/c of who you are and not b/c they want something of u(((I met 2 many blood suckers in my life ,I'm truly praying that they didn't scar me for life)…I genuinely feel that am at a crossroad now, I can either continue to be friendly or I could do more ,I could initiate plans to meet them somewhere(((I 've already done that with some of them)or maybe do something simple like call them first instead of following the stupid rule((I'll only call ,,,if u call me first)))what is this.. a Date..yukkkkkkkk……
IN ENGLISH (((I BELIEVE SHOULD MAKE AN EFFORT)).
At last I'm going to live my life trying to tone down the obsessive side of me(((is any1 buying that!!!)))I said I'll try. I'm not making any PROMISES…………..CAPISH!!!???!!

No comments: