Sunday, October 21, 2007

Bla bla bla

Guilty shopping

Why can't i act like a normal girl and buy stuff that I actually need, why WHY!!!
I feel so guilty now watching the bile of clothes that I won't probably wear more than once and the gorgeous heels that MY FRIEDS won't let me appear in public with (they're short I'm tall..U get the picture)
I'm spending money that I don't even have (Guilt Guilt)and the crazy part is I'm not a shopoholic ,I never shop that often so maybe when I do make it to the mall, I 'm so impressed by everything I c that logic and reason goes out the window!!


Stop shouting I know that you're a Somali

Ukh, this is getting old, trying to come closer and scream in MY EARS SO I know that they're Somalis...LAME
When I was in Maka (the holly kaba)as a child or in my early teens ,we'de see hundreds of black of ppl and sum of them Must be Somali so we'd scream ,WARYA OR NAYA(lolll)to c if they would turn around or not ..hehehe



I miss being 18

(Not really)


I've been hanging a lot with an 18 yr old and at times the freshness ,innocence ,and maybe cluelessness can be SOO cute, bt then I remember the lousy feeling in my gut that I'm lost All the time ,the confusion ,the fear ,and more ,GOD!!
Seeing these kids makes me feel soo old, of course then we start talking about the hot shirtless guy we saw on TV the other night and Bam ,I feel 18 again(smile)

Busy busy(Liar)

I feel busy ,I am busy ,I mean if I'm not busy ,then what the hell was I doing studying last night and working on my project till 4 am in the morning?
The evil, honest me answers:
Maybe if u haven't slept all day, watched TV all night, u'de have time TO work on your stupid research.
I need to take a course in time management or something, I'm LOST


HOW RECKLESS CAN A PERSON GET?


1-cutting the red light twice (last week only).

MY LECTURE WAS AT 8 AM, n if I came 5 mints late ,he wouldn't have let me in.

2-texting and driving.

Only when the cars r hardly moving (traffic)

3-searching for things under the seat WHILE driving.

I don't have an excuse for this one except that I ……uhh…duno why I do it really!!
SORRY :-/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From a recovering shopaholic (i have been clean for two weeks and counting) i will say this. Girl, you are addicted to shopping, lol. Please let me know when you plan to be in the US so that i can inform the goverment not to let you drive :) Take care Habibtii

Anonymous said...

Dreamer, I am just as guilty of recklessness when driving. How are things going with you, hon.? How are your lectures?

Anonymous said...

aahhh driving and texting! im guilty of that aswell, but im getting so much better now, i use my knees to steer the wheel when i text.

reckless right?!