Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My first day in my last yr in uni…

Uhh,,it was great ,I met my old friends ,searched 4 the new Somali girl who enrolled in my college this semester(we always know everything about new Somali students the moment they get accepted..lolll..Mothers Network ;-)
I can't believe I'm saying this ,but wahhahi I think I'm going to miss my college ,4 the past three yrs we've done nothing but compare it with other colleges ,and trashing it at every possible opportunity ,and now that I'm about to graduate I'm finally accepting it and dare I say (loving it also)……
Ohh.don't get me wrong ,I want to graduate as bad as the next person, amazing how your views to the world as yrs go by, when I started all I could think about iz :graduate to earn money and buy a car ,,Now all I want is to make to parents proud ,let them see that after 16 yrz of schooling their youngest daughter won't let them down. I used to fantasize sometimes about handing my first paycheck to my father and seeing the tear in his eye(Somali abooz r not that emotional,God!!i sure watch 2 many movies!!lol


THE rest of the week:::

This week in general was hectic, I mean why can't the government give us a holiday in Ramadan or at least the last 10 days of the holly month like Saudia , it's xaar,I can't understand a damn thing in my lectures ,all I'm thinking about iz:going home and taking a nap be4 fo6oor,,,,,uhh,,,enough 4 now =bak to my assignments!!!!!

Ps:driving 10 mints be4 fo6oor is suicide wallahi ,normal ppl r diving like maniacs TRYING TO REACH FO6OOR on time,,,I can't blame them Really,,but still they scared me ,,akhhhh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you luck this final year. Become the most fierced accountant out there. I was so busy in my final year of uni that i just wanted it to end and when it did i really missed it.

Hopeless Dreamer said...

yaa,,i know every1 says the same thing to me,ishalah i'll try 2 enjoy my time :-)