Monday, July 16, 2007

why?!

If u are walking on the street or in a mall minding your own business and there is a black guy coming your way u know for sure without doubt that he'll check u out (I'm talking to black girls ….))
In my experience (very minimum) he won't look at your face, eyes, whatever,u'll find him twisting his head checking your Ass.,,, what the hell!!!!!!!!
Wallahi I'm really thin boy ,there is nothing to check ……I'm not like them girls on music videos ..ok!!!!
My(hilarious )best friend actually told me (dunoo she could be exaggerating )that some dude(black one of course ) who was right behind me changed where he was standing so he can have a better view ..?!!!!!!!!!!uhhhh
U know what the worst part is …..I really don’t mind!!!!!!!heheheheeeeeee

4 comments:

Aya said...

LOOL. Too funny, they do stare at the beeehind, don't they?

Hopeless Dreamer said...

lollzzzzz..they sure do((weird)) I wonder why?!!

Shadiatique said...

very good written wallahi

yeah tell me WHY?

Shadiatique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.