Friday, July 13, 2007

It wasn't suppose to...uhh

At the beginning of my week, I had so many plans .so much to do ,that I almost flunk my exam b/c I couldn't concentrate on anything else but making things go my way, well,,
My plans were :::
A-take my girls to have a meal in a nice restaurant
B-go camping by the beach with my friends.
C-go a wedding, and dance all night long ,
Looking back o my week, I'm truly confused; I don't know when did things started to go wrong…
First of all, the trip was cancelled ,2 of my friends were ill so we couldn't go out ,and about the wedding ,well that's a long story:
I hardly go anywhere, so I was so determined to have a great time at this wedding ,I did everything possible to make it work, from last minute alteration on my dress ,to leaving the salon next door and fine a cheaper one so I can do the whole thing (hair and make up there)the one near my house is ridiculously expensive ,it took me a while a find a nice one with no ppl, perfect cuz I was already late ,I loved the whole thing ,specially putting full make up on my face ,I felt like a little child in a candy store, the whole thing was a woww ….but, when I went back home everything was a mess my cousin who I was supposes to go with left ,,my dad lost it and asked me to take the care and go by myself(as an attempt to make me feel even lousier than I already felt) ,my mother blamed me for not calling my coz 10 thousand times to make sure when she'll be there ,at this point all I wanted was cry and peg for them to take me back home so I can wash my face and go to bed ,when we arrived at the wedding I saw my friend at the door(she doesn't listen 2 music,so only came to meet the bride then leave)so I stayed with there for a while not knowing if my dad is waiting for us outside or is has he left?!!!
That's when I decided to stop worrying ,there is nothing I can do now ,so I might as well Try to enjoy myself since I'm already here ,,,during the whole time what I loved the most were the traditional dances(when thy formed a circle I wanted to stand on my seat to see clearly, I also had this erg to jump in with them, I love it when they do this whole twirling around then the little jump)) ,I even lost it and started dancing like a (>>>>)on shakira's song ,it was insane ,but I don't care ,it was an odd day ,I'm still not speaking to my dad ,I will eventually .(of course)but I can't easily forgive me for the yelling scene and almost ruining my day for me ,I understand I am somewhat to blame for what happened ,but coping with the new events and dealing with the unexpected is not on my dad's book. Everything must be perfectly planned …or else I'll suffer the consequences!

1 comment:

Aya said...

Ugh! It sounds like everything conspired to ruin what enjoyment you had planned. Hope you fare better next time. I love those circle dances too. How awesome is the way they synchronize the jumping!