Sunday, April 15, 2007

Somali MATTERS

(((be4 I start telling what happened with me 2day I will briefly say who Adbillahi yusef is::adbillahi is the ((president of Somalia)) who not only brought Ethiopia (somali's worst enemy to the country)but started a war that caused humdreds of injured civilians and an equal number of deaths. And any1 who supports him does so(sadly) for tribal reasons only and nothing else .sooo here we go………….
While I was getting ready to leave my college to attend a lecture in another building I noticed my friend*Fee *who always puts a smile on my face, not looking like her usual self and dragging her feet on the stairs disconnected from whatever is going on around here…..
Hey ((fee))I said: ..wuts up with u 2day???
Fee: nothing. .i'm ok..
Me: you're not ok. .what happened. .u know u can't hide anything from me.!.
Fee: it's just that my cousins were killed in the war in Mogadishu..!!!
Me:shocked..i'm sorry 7ayatiii….i feel terrible. did u know them…
Fee:no ..But I've been wondering who's going to support his family now..!!!
Me.: (suggesting.) .maybe his family should go to hargesia .(my hometown)or burco(her hometown)its safe there u know…
Fee: nodding her head..((still feeling sad…))
Me…I hope that this devil who calls himself president burns in hill
Her:and what. .Ethiopia is innocent??…is that what you're saying?
Me:of course not..but they were invited to Somalia ..Weren't they? He invited them…((feeling furious I decided to drop the subject)))I just told her it was his time and she should accept Allah's will but what I couldn’t add is after everything that he has done how could you support him. Don't u have eyes!!!! can't u see what's happening in Mogadishu now..?!!!
I'm through discussing Somali matters with girls my age...it infuriates me. how some pepole can be so blind and refuse to see the SAD..SAD..truth..but that’s it for me I'm done..if I heard another girl telling me that this is our president and we should respect him no matter what…I will explode. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh