Thursday, April 12, 2007

WAR

The other day I was supposed to prep for a difficult exame. .so like I always do when I'm avoiding something I switched on the tv and for my surprise I saw nothing worth watching. I mean what happened ..its barely 9 pm..i cant start studying now. I needed a distraction..!!!!!When I finally gave up and wanted to leave a torture scene of a teen Vietnamese girl that caught my eye(((normally I don’t watch war or action movies .but hey I had an exam soooo So all of a sudden Everything on TV seemed great)) that movie was based on a true story about a little girl who worked her way up…and survived all the misfortune that took place in her life..the thing a about movie was somehow I could relate. I've never lived in a remotely close situation to what she faced but my country is going through a war now .and I can't do nothing about it…that makes feel very small.nd helpless in every way.ALSO, the mother in the movie reminded me of my own, her courage., the way she struggled in life and how she keeps on giving from heart and asks 4 nothing in return..MUM …I appreciate everything she'de done for me and I Will(inshalla)make her very proud..

No comments: