Thursday, April 12, 2007

Is It Only Me,,OR?!!!

I often wonder how come every1 else my age knows exactly what they want of life. Who they are .. …and what is unique about them…..
Okk!!maybe not exactly ..but again ..i seriously doubt that there is anyone like me. I often think twice when I'm asked a simple question :.do u agree with ((a))or ((b))I start saying I agree with a and my friend can easily persuade me and I might end up saying b.(((I really wish I can stand my ground and utter my true opinion, but the real issue is ((what is that)).!!!! ohh..on a different occasion I could be stubborn and stick with one opinion that I don’t believe in out of spite ..
Growing up I was very sheltered by my parents. They were (still are)extremely protective and that showed clearly in my personality I became very dependant. .extremely .fragile and naive. I honestly believe that if I haven’t got in into college I would've probably been the same old grill who afraid of everything new and believes every1 she sees…
But NoW.Uhh don’t expect 2 mucch..i'm still a bit sensitive ..naive in some situations but like my best friend ((A)) always tells me ::at least now. I know when I'm being naive or overly sensitive and I try to change that one way or another. this small revelation didn’t come out of the blue but I've been stung by more than one snake who (now I thank very much)and showed that that being me won't help me survive ,,as a result of those experiences I became quiet bitter and sarcastic but I also came to appreciate ppl who have good qualities soo much more than I did before. now I try to find the good in people first but if that didn’t work I try to keep things to myself and act friendly((I'm not the nicest girl in the world with ppl I don’t like but I make a genuine effort to be that way) i know that I have so much to change in me be4 I can be the best I can be and I will keep my faith in Allah that this day will come soon..sooooner than I think(hopefully)

No comments: