Saturday, March 29, 2008

Changeeeeeeeeee!!

3weeks ago, I thought that my life changed ,that I've suddenly turned into a new person(a better one for that matter).I was so busy I stopped watching TV(for a TV addict ,this iz a major change).I barely had time to breath, think or talk to my family.
3weeks later, here I am. The same old girl. Still feeling that nothing changed. Yes I do have more responsibilities now and have cut down on many things during the week .but I still feel that nothing changed. Where I'm I getting this feeling from??(Routine).it's amazing how quick I've settled into my new job, yes I hate some ppl there n I've made almost no friends(one or 2 doesn't count when u work with dozens of WOMEN..bt still I don't think I've made enemies(yet).I'm not too friendly. I can't be fake(I'm Somali, I can't help it :-/) I'm really honest and quiet nice once you get to know me bt till then ..I like to keep to myself and hope to make a good impression on my superiors.
I'm still in a training process so I won't get paid until I work there 4 at least 6 months. I can bear that I think. But it bothers how some ppl assume that just b/c I'm a trainee they have the right to walk all over me. Well guess again ya xabiby!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn! No pay for 4-6 months? That is brutal. I think I'm a little like you, I keep to myself in the office and I hate that fake buddying-up. Sooner or later, someone will stab you in the back. I figure if a dagger will be sticking out of my back, don't waste my time till then. Do you like the actual work itself?

Dahab said...

Have you totally disappeared from the blogging world???? Gi's an update!!!!