Thursday, June 5, 2008

3an miii

Mabrouk to moiiiii

I finally graduated ,4 yrs of hanging with my friends ,skipping lectures and dropping courses are finally Overrrrr…wow what a relieve !!!

My practical course was


HELLL…Foe the first time EVER I had to work. I mean REALLY work. planning lessons ,buying stuff for the kids, planning projects and paying a daily visit to the mall to get inspired by some new activities or new games .9 credits is no joke ppl. ALL my hard work paid off and I got an A (Smile)

Why keberka ppl?

A friend of mine who used to think that she's too good to teach, n
often bragged about how her college s soo modern n mine aint is apparently going .ixem ixem become a teacher herself. I think it finally sunk in that we're both B.A. holders.lolllllll

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and well done, Hopeless Dreamer!!! You must feel so relieved that it's all over for now.

Anonymous said...

إيمان حبيبتى ألف ألف مبروك، عقبال الماجستير إن شاء الله

Anonymous said...

Congrats dearest!!

Anonymous said...

Imaan,abaayo mabruuk.MashaAllah,i am happy for u and am proud of u.U finally pulled it off.Yeeey!