Wednesday, February 27, 2008

WAAN WAYNADAY!!

I'm a big girl

……..So I turned 22 last week and I feel GREAT. Never did I imagine in a million yr that I'll ever experience a HAPPY birthday. Lol

normally,i sit in my room all alone feeling completely miserable thinking about how I didn't change one bit from how i was the yr before. But thiz yr i did change(or i think so) ..woww..Finally I'm starting to feel that my life is on track.


Do not judge plz


I'm sick and tired of my Ppl judging me when they find out what my JOB iz.i'm sorry that I didn't choose to become a nurse like the 1000 girl I know(mashallah I admire how brave they r dealing with blood n all that).n maybe my job is hard and under paid n maybe I didn't exactly Choose it(I got a scholarship).but still, I learned to accept it and I'm trying to stay positive b/c when I start working next Week inshallah.i'm planning TO LOVE IT .OK


I do not need a boyfriend

I don't. I'm happy being by myself and I don't plan on getting one anytime soon. I'm happily single. (Ill keep saying that over n over b/c maybe then I'll start believing it.)Loll
On a more serious note .I went out with a couple of girls the other day and they made me feel like a saint. One was fishing for the most allegeable bachelor to pay her BILLS. but no luck since she has dated most of the guyz in the mall. The other one was married who befriended a 19 yr old who's desperately in love with her to raise her selfestam.THESE ppl are not my friends and I'm not sure I want to be seen with them again. God knows ppl might start thinking I'm one of them.but honestly after the whole ordeal that
they made me go through with every jerk,loser following us the entire time (on foot and in my car).i honestly thought I'm cured.i mean who would want to be with any of those jerks .but on my way homeI stopped at the grocery store and saw a 6 feet tall guy
(love tall guys, I'm tall myself)black (his skin is the exact shade of my favorite chocolate bar .yumy)

who is driving a BLACK HUMMER(my favorite car, I literally
get dizzy when I see that car.I'M NOT KIDDING.)
And bam I'm back to singing my favorite SONG ..I don't…..BLA BLA BLA

3 comments:

Firefly said...

A happy belated birthday and many blessed returns, I'A.

Good to read your posts again!

NM said...

Aww mashallah, 22 and happy roll on the good times.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.