Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Holiday Blues

My hooyo who can't speak a word of English knows the word (depression)cuz I keep saying I'm depressed.(3a6ol)
My favorite time to get depressed is the (holidays )and (my birthday).weird ha!!!
No not really, holidays always remind me of my boring, miserable life ,and my birthday reminds me of ..(uhh'))The same thing (I guess).

I always feel that I'm living a lie, nobody really knows who I am (including myself).

I want to get excited about things ,but my ability to feel joy n happiness is dead wallahii(i'm not kidding).
For example,the other day my aboo told me was going to buy me a brand new car(THIZ IZ HUGE)specially since i'm not working so i can't really help with the down payment or anything else.
But wallahi i have thiz empty feeling inside ,I'm not either happy nor I'm i sad,i just don't care (my sec fav statement ).
I kept saying (I don't care )billion times a day ,that now (I honestly do not care ABOUT a damn thing ).
This is sick.this is suppose to be a great experience, i'm shouldn't be faking (happiness) like I do now.

I need help!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry but i have nosympathy for you......you need stop for a moment look aroundyou and realise how lucky you are to have
a)both parents still alive
b) wealth
c)good health
d)a good education
I could goon forever about your fortunes but I will desist,however please get a grip and stop moaning about your lack of happiness.
Depressed? tell that to a child in any 3rd world country including your own. You are pampered, and if you are the result of modern parenting then modern society is failing.

P.s don't take it so personaly I'm sure you're a good kid deep down.

Anonymous said...

"if you are the result of modern parenting then modern society is failing"


That part was a little harsh …axx
But akeed u have a point with the rest
Allah yeceen

Anonymous said...

Iman, don't sweat it hon. Most people feel disenfranchised and a little numb when they are on the verge of changes in their lives. You're about to embark on a new life and you will find yourself soon. In the meantime, hang in there sweets!

Anonymous said...

Dear,
I dont agree with the person who commented as anonymous(if you want to back up your comment, show yourself). To start off my mother always thought me that thoughts manifest in reality. So in short what you say comes to be. I was not allowed to use words such as Dumb, Stupid, Bored, Broke to describe myself or my situation. It is all in you. In every situation say Alhamdulillah (for better or worst). Dont feel alone in your situation (been there, done that). Take care