Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bakooo

I love them anyways
I don’t teach the smartest class, the most behaved one or even the quiet class but I love them anyways.
I love it when Ali says he didn’t get to eat a piece of the cake when his face is covered with chocolate , I love it when Sleman is the first one to tell me (Happy new yr )or (happy valentine ) and he seems really proud of himself when he says it or slamtej Miss ,u were absent yesterday are you ok ?
I loved it when Fahad the quiet student in my class, who I barely hear his voice found a comic book and couldn’t stop laughing ,He has a beautiful smile.
Muhammed is the one I’ll miss the most ,he’s incredible ,he’s not only clever and well behaved he actually cares about his teachers , he has an old soul and talks to me like an equal, he’s sweet and when I make him smile and he becomes shy,that’s when I know I’m doing something right ,because he’s never like that with other teachers.
I love Ahmad and I know he has a crush on me , I try not to encourage it but I’m super nice to him ,I don’t want to hurt his feelings .
I love M’shary ,he’s my lil man ,I can honestly count on him on anything ,he once cut his hand while cutting a cake and he wiped his fingers and said Miss :It doesn’t hurt ,it’s nothing .God ,if it was a girl ,I’m sure she would’ve started crying ,I know I wanted to cry when I saw his blood , boyz are a chore but I love them ANYWAYS


Peace ,once again
I missed this , I missed talking to my dad without feeling like I want to cry ,I don’t know what happened but in the last couple of weeks we kept trying to bate each other and pick on any mistake one of us makes ,if was awful, unbearable .
Maybe because we’re both moody and none of us is willing to compromise or even apologize .Yes ,like father like daughter.
Now ,things are better .At times of crises that’s when we are on our best behavior , W’re nice to each other ,civil and show our love and care for one another , I know I can count on my aboooo :p

Just 4 a minute
I want to pretend for a minute that I’m a different Kind of girl, someone who actually fits in ,who has a normal life and can obsesses about things like:
Where can we go this weekend or bitch and complain about the silliest things imaginable (is this even normal or do I hang out with crazy chicks) loll anyways ….
Why do people get excited about things that will never happen ,God knows I can’t even allow myself to think about the M word bttt still ,2day someone approached me and I was excited .
I mean who wouldn’t, it made me feel pretty, confidant and dreamy (very dreamy).
Ps;Maybe I should add that I honestly don’t want this right nw bt I guess I’m a normal girl after all, complaining about not getting things she doesn’t even want …LOL


2 comments:

q said...

Yeey you're back! This was a beautiful post, i mentally cried. The way you talk about your students is just too sweet, really shows that you love doing what you do.

I can relate to the dad part, I've had a very long up and down relationship with mine and I'd love to say we're getting better but truth is...it just depends on the day. Some days are better than others.

Lol complaining about not getting what you don't want? that's a new one! Girl you're more than normal...no need to with you could be anything else.

Goodluck getting what you don't want!

Shadiatique said...

Wallahi it's a beatiful blog u have here.... so sad u don't write all the time.

I like how u describe your relationships to your students and your very close family member your father.

I like your blog, you should for reel break your own silent and write mmmmmoooooooooooooooooooooorrrrree