Tuesday, August 11, 2009

MEe

It's over

I still can't believe it. It doesn't make any sense. How can a friendship that lasted 7 yrs end like that, over (nothing )!!!!
A stupid argument, followed by days of silence from both sides , and now it's too late to change anything .
I sometimes wake up thinking , that's the day , the day she's going call , and the hours pass by like seconds and nothing changes.
It's been a month and I'm started to imagine the rest of my life without her, I think I can do it . I mean people lost their family and still survived, so why can't I get over the loss of my best friend after 7 years?!!
Because she wasn't my best friend, she was more like my soul mate, my confidant and more.
Sometimes I think I've dreamt it all, I've sat there building fantasies in the air and believing in things that no one else but me can see !!
If I'm wrong , then why in the worst time of my life , she simply threw our friendship out the way and didn't bother to pick up the phone and wonder how I've been holding up ?? did I make it .I'm I falling apart ??
I've always been a private person and even though I have other friends in my life , she was the one I gave my full attention to .
My mother has this idea that we were never friends in the actual sense of the word , since we mostly talked on the phone (247) and rarely saw each other , I used to disagree with mum , I mean her mother is too protective and won't let her go out alone with me , it's normal , it's not her fault !! Maybe so but still it Hurts knowing that she never cared about me enough to step over her enormous pride and take the first step for ONCE .
It's over , I get it , I accept , I'm not dwelling on it at all since god knows I have enough drama in my life that demands my full and complete attention .
I have no bad feelings towards her . I really don't . I'm still a little confused but I know that we can never go back now . it's too late
I wish u the best girlll , Good luck in your life and good byee.

WHY LIE?

I know ppl lie all the time about stupid stuff , but why lie about your age , why pretend that your younger than me when you're either my age or older . I mean does she think I'm stupid ??
It's really sad . I could understand if u lied about how much money you make , your imaginary boyfriend , or whatever , but your age …SOO SAD
GROW up . oh I forgot you are ALREADY A GROWN UP ..loll


Issues , issues !!

I wish I can write about something fun , like my new expensive phone or the tons of clothes I bought in the last couple of weeks , girls dig that stuff , what's wrong with me ??
I think I have issues . I teach boys and I think I'm started to act like them , even the way I walk , talk , dress , I'm not a girly girl any more …ohhh , let's face it I was a never a girly girl I was a (almost wanna be a goth girl )till my friend pulled me from the dark side and started to put clothes in my shopping bag , that weren't black . I love black Still, but I'm compromising and starting to wear a few grey/white stuff.

i know i know . grey is not exactly red.
Baby steps pplll, maybe one of these you'll even catch me wearing pink .
Ok .On a second though , I WON'T hold my breath if i were you .
I'de stuck with black THANK you very much ;-)

3 comments:

Lonesome Dreamer said...

Sorry about the end of your friendship. I know how your feeling --- sometimes even if the parties make up things will never be the same. That's life. Nothing's constant.

I know about the age thing. I never really understood that myself. I know then when I am 35, 45, 55...I will never hesitate to be honest about my age. I wouldn't lie about it or hide it? What's the point? Your face is going to reveal your age range anyway.

Good to see you back :)

q said...

aww love im sorry to hear about your friendship...dont give up though. If it meant so much to you once it always will...so take the first step and talk to her. Believe me when i say i know how you feel, but you'll only feel worst if you dont talk it out.

If after that you still would rather be seperate then so be it...but have that TALK! its important. Plus remember that those we love and have kept as friends we arent allowed to ever cut ties with completely...thats dambi. So huuno...get back on some peaceful term.

Wishing you the best of luck!!

Hopeless Dreamer said...

Thx girls, I'm still not sure what will happen regarding my friendship, but like Dreamer said.. I don't think things will ever be the same again.
That's life I guess :-/