Monday, February 23, 2009

Break the CHIP!!

It's been forever since I wrote anything here and I miss it. I miss feeling young and carefree .I can't believe how much I've changed in one year. specially in the last couple of months ... So ...
WHAT'S NEW?

MY JOB
I Started working last Sept and it's been a roller coaster ride .I had my ups and downs. Kids made me cry .then bought me flowers .made me scream then made me Laugh. I honestly don't know what will happen from day to day so I try to do my best and see what will happen .

Money
I think it' kind of bad taste to talk about money. But who cares that's what we girls do all the time. It's SOO nice to buy 5 pieces of clothes and not even look at the price tag, why bother. I can afford it ;- )

The chip
I'm a coward. I really am. So instead of telling someone I can't see him anymore I called my girls and we'll get together tomorrow after work to break the semi-card, and buy a new one. I hate confrontations!!!

The new me
No braces ,no bushy eyebrows, new Hot wardrobe ,,,Change is GOOD :- )

4 comments:

q said...

Mabruuk! glad to hear that you've been spending your time away from here doing mashallah things and moving forward. Wlc back dearest...now get back on it and keep me updated on the new you.

Bless!

Anonymous said...

Iman, it's great to see you around again :) LOL @ no more bushy eyebrows! How is the driving going?

Hopeless Dreamer said...

pucca:thax girl.ya inshallah i'll get bak to writting in my blog soon(missing it)

Aya:ayoona el7elwa..it's great to be bak..
The driving thing still sux , i need a driver nw(me=so lazy) bt i still love my baby(i mean my car :)

Anonymous said...

Salaamun alaikum Iman!,

If you ever ever come back and check you blog, please contact me at: sultanae2000@yahoo.com(sultanae2000atyahoodotcom. This is very important!. Your talent should NOT go wasted, and may Allah help you, Amen.
Adam from Somaliland/Somalia, livinng in Europe